Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: Can you imagine this credit card limit?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Guest 's Avatar

    Can you imagine this credit card limit?

    WASHINGTON (AP) - Lawmakers and watchdog groups worry that allowing federal employees to charge up to $250,000 on their government-issued credit cards for Hurricane Katrina-related expenses will lead to a repeat of past abuses.

    Some of the cards in the past were used to pay for prostitutes, gambling activity, even breast implants, government audits have shown.

    limit story
    I put this in another thread and didn't get a comment so I thought I'd try one more time. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

  2. #2
    Inactive Member imported_kydawg95's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 23rd, 2005
    Posts
    426
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Can you imagine this credit card limit?

    Well if they have done it once why are they giving High limits again like it is gonna be spent where it's suppose to anyway!
    free like OJ all day

  3. #3
    Inactive Member imported_OleTob's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 22nd, 2002
    Posts
    681
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Can you imagine this credit card limit?

    Where do I sign up to become a federal employee?
    Take em one at a time and everything else will take care of itself.

    I belong to God Now.

  4. #4
    Inactive Member imported_kydawg95's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 23rd, 2005
    Posts
    426
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Can you imagine this credit card limit?

    Me too I work for the Feds I'd give half of it to my alma mater!
    free like OJ all day

  5. #5
    Inactive Member greencrest1272's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 17th, 2004
    Posts
    1,846
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Can you imagine this credit card limit?

    Where can you get application?
    It is hard to fail, but it is worse never to have tried to succeed.

    -Teddy Roosevelt

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •